Our main office and operating suite are located in a five-story, brick office building in downtown Saratoga Springs, at 60 Railroad Place.
The office is located just one block off of Broadway (Rte. 9), which is the “main street” for Saratoga Springs and runs north and south through the city.
Turn on Division Street where you’ll see the Saratoga Downtowner Motel on the corner. Go west one block to the next stoplight and turn left onto Railroad Place and then left into the parking lot. Our office is the building on that corner, where Division Street and Railroad Place come together.
Enter the door off of the parking lot, and we are the first office on the left, Suite #102. If you arrive before 6:45am, after 5PM or on Saturday, please call our fax line 518-583-7444 and one of our surgical assistants will let you in.
Coming from South (New York City, Hudson River valley, New Jersey, etc.):
- Take the New York State Thruway to Exit 24 toward Albany.
- Merge onto I-87 N (25.3 miles).
- Get off at EXIT 13N toward Saratoga Springs, merge onto US 9 N
- Go 4.6 miles into the city of Saratoga Springs.
- Turn left onto Division St.
- At the first light take a Left onto Railroad Place.
- Take your first left off Railroad place into our parking lot and park in visitor parking.
- Enter side entrance Suite 102 is the first door on left.
Coming from central and western New York State (Syracuse, Utica, Rochester, etc):
- New York State Thruway (I-90) East to Exit 27 (Amsterdam)
- Merge onto Rt-30 N
- Turn Slight right onto Church St ./ Route 67. Continue to follow Rt-67 E. (17.4 miles)
- Turn left onto CR-59/Middleline Rd. (5 miles)
- Turn Right onto Rt. 29 (5.3 miles)
- Turn left onto Railroad Pl. ( 0.1 mile)
- Turn Right into our parking lot which is right before you reach the traffic light.
- Enter side of building Suite 102.
Coming From Northern New York or Vermont:
Take the Northway I-87 south to exit #15. From the exit ramp, bear to the right and follow Rte. 50 into town until you see the Downtowner Motel on the right. Then follow above instructions.
Coming from the Binghamton or Scranton, PA areas:
Take I-88 north to I-90, and then proceed east to Albany. From Albany, follow signs for Interstate 87 (the “Northway”) north to Montreal and take I-87 to exit 13N.
Flying In From Other States and Countries:
Most people fly into Albany International Airport. There is a small municipal airport in Saratoga Springs for those who fly their own planes. We do offer a small discount off of our fees for those flying in from far away.
Saratoga Springs: Main Office and Operating Suite
60 Railroad Place
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866